[SHPC] SHPC's First GBM of 2021- this Thursday at 7!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:56:11 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

We hope you all had a wonderful winter break and are having a productive
start to this semester. SHPC would like to welcome you back at our first
GBM on *Thursday, February 11th at 7PM!* Come to learn about what SHPC is
planning this semester, and play some Jeopardy!

Zoom link for SHPC's GBM 1: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/96455777377

Also, attached to this email is a notice from Steven's HPAC, with detailed
instruction for students planning to apply this cycle. As always, please
email us at shpc.eboard at gmail.com if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you all at our next event!

Best,
SHPC EBoard

If you would like to be removed from SHPC's mailing list, please fill out
this form <https://forms.gle/9smsuS1fz96SpUUH8>.