[SHPC] SHPC's First GBM of 2021- this Thursday at 7!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:30:13 EST 2021

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is well. We just wanted to remind you that SHPC GBM 1 is
today at 7PM. Can't wait to see you all there!

Zoom link for SHPC's GBM 1: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/96455777377

Best,
SHPC EBoard

If you would like to be removed from SHPC's mailing list, please fill out
this form <https://forms.gle/9smsuS1fz96SpUUH8>.