[SHPC] Recap of GBM1

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:56:55 EST 2021

Hello Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came to our first GBM, and we hope you all had
fun playing Jeopardy! As we discussed at the GBM, please fill out this form
<https://forms.gle/g1DFWHY1yQmtZghRA> to sign up or give us feedback on the
mentor-mentee program. Attached are the slides from last night for your
reference.

Additionally, if you are interested in joining Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED),
the Pre-professionals Honor Society application is open for new membership
until February 21st. Joining AED is a great way to gain incite in pursuing
a career in healthcare! In order to apply you *must have completed your
third semester with a minimum cumulative and science GPA of 3.2 and MUST
have completed Organic Chemistry I to be considered for membership. Please
if you have not already, fill out the google form attached to the forward
email (https://forms.gle/96xEQpW1mhEMxpAy6
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2F96xEQpW1mhEMxpAy6&data=04%7C01%7Cjshah55%40stevens.edu%7Caac49acb47df4b825bf108d8cd64bf8a%7C8d1a69ec03b54345ae21dad112f5fb4f%7C0%7C0%7C637485179886125762%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ouqk1Oi7eDLl%2BKGz0IXAFVqaDbP87zUasd1BZpXGA3g%3D&reserved=0>
). *If
you are interested in joining please inform anyone on the Eboard or email
Va’Shayna (vwilliam at stevens.edu) directly. Thank you!

Have a great weekend everyone, and feel free to email shpc.eboard at gmail.com
if you have any questions.

Best,
SHPC EBoard

If you would like to be removed from SHPC's mailing list, please fill out
this form <https://forms.gle/9smsuS1fz96SpUUH8>.