[SHRC] Mousetrap Races Post Mortem

Edward A. Bassell ebassell at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 25 22:40:29 EDT 2009

hey im still on the email list :)
i feel like the earliest possilbe time would be that wedsenday during
finals
and if signed up early perhaps a good booth or something in a good spot
and cool little racers like what are being made would be a nice and
funny distraction from finals so the stress of finals could work to the
clubs advantage.

Nicholas P Barresi wrote:

>Hey all,
>

>Due to some failures on our part, the event today was a total flop. So
we
>need to find a new date STAT. I think that combining the Mousetrap
Racers
>with the Solar Dragstrip Racers will be a good idea at this point.
Either