[SHRC] We can haz meeting

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 30 22:36:35 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

We will be having our usual meeting in the usual place at the usual time.
This week we will be discussing the post-mortem of our last event, and how
to better act upon what we learned from that failure and turn it into
success. Also, we will be going over the budget (which has 12, yes 12,
robots on it) and planning some minor details for our big event for the
FALL, and our Boken booth which will be in short period of time.

So please feel free to join us tomorrow night at 8pm in the large Jacobus
conference room, and help make SHRC just as feared as the other sharks in
the sea. (ok that was bad, I'll give that one to you)

See you soon,

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club