[SHRC] Sundays Meeting Reminder

Evan D. Feil efeil at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 18 10:43:57 EDT 2010

For those of you who didn't get this email last night...

We will meet this SUNDAY at noon in the Hayden lounge.  Still do not
have an official place to work but I will give you all the update on
Sunday as to what's going on with that.  As for Sunday's meeting, we
will be collaborating and discussing what general parts we need for the
robot so that we can start ordering.  We will be looking at general
supplies online, such as power systems, transmitter and receiver, speed
controls, etc.  When we decide exactly what we are building in future
meetings, more specific parts can be ordered.  Our goal is to have a
pretty good idea of what we will be building by the time we get a
workspace, therefore no time is wasted.  Hope you guys have been
thinking about ideas and checking out some of the guidelines so that we
can make some progress this weekend.  If any of you have a projector,
bring it so that we are not all crowding a laptop screen, if not no
problem.  See you Sunday

Again, please direct any questions to my email address and not to the
general list
Evan Feil
efeil at stevens.edu