[SHRC] Next Meeting

Ed Paulosky edpaulosky at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:36:56 EDT 2010

For everyone that didn't make today's meeting, and a reminder to everyone
else.

Next week's meeting will meet on Sunday again at a place and time still to
be announced.
We will be discussing and voting on the design of the robot.
If you want a say in the design bring a piece of paper with your ideas and
try to have pros and cons ready for each.
We will display everyone's ideas on a white board or projector, discuss
them, narrow them down based on our specifications (cost, ability to do it,
etc.)
Then we will vote on them and then have 3 different total designs. Then we
will create attributes necessary and give them weighted points and then
choose one based on that criteria.
This technique is used during Design 1 & 2 so it will be very useful for you
froshies.

If you cant make next week's meeting email me your ideas so that i can make
sure that they will be included.
Try to be as creative and outward thinking as possible as we will narrow
down the ideas at the meeting.

Also, if we are able to get a lab for next Sunday, we will then hold a
meeting on Thursday to discuss the design and then hold a welding tutorial
on Sunday so please check your emails frequently this week to be aware of
our meetings and plans.

Any questions, just email or text me.

--
Edward Paulosky