[SHRC] SHRC Meeting 9/30 1:00 pm

Marty Burns mburns1350 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:37:26 EDT 2012

Hey all,

We've got a meeting this Sunday, 9/30 at 1:00 pm in the Griffith Building.
If you walk down the stairs behind the security gate by Babbio it'll be
right across the street, 600 Sinatra Drive.

I hope you've all been working on your designs! We'll have a kit at the
meeting already wired up so you'll get to see how it works and get an idea
of the rough size. Make sure you get together a list of parts you're going
to need us to buy soon!

If you're on this mailing list and haven't joined the Ducksync page then DO
THAT! We won't be using this email system much longer. If you've joined and
haven't been getting notifications through ducksync then don't worry, we
just have to update the mailing list.

Regards,

Marty Burns

SHRC Treasurer