[SHRC] SHRC Meeting Sunday 9/23 MANDATORY

Marty Burns mburns1350 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:20:08 EDT 2012

Hey all,

We've got a mandatory meeting coming up this sunday, 9/23 at 1:00 pm! We're
kicking off the mini combot project and we need a headcount for the number
of people who will *absolutely* be participating. We're going to figure out
the groups on this project and begin the design process, so bring your
laptops with Solidworks and some pens/pencils and paper! Once again, we
need everyone who is going to commit to come to this and nearly every
meeting from here on out.

I don't know the room number we're going to be in but it's the large
lecture room across from the first floor bathrooms; not BC122. We'll have
someone in the atrium in case I explained it poorly.

Marty Burns
SHRC Treasurer