[SHRC] SHRC Meeting Date Moved

Marty Burns mburns1350 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:47:38 EDT 2013

Hey All,

I apologize for the lack of updates about our first General Body Meeting.
We were planning on having it today but weren't able to reserve a classroom
on campus in time. We've also been having some trouble adding all of our
new members to the mailing list, so if you can forward this around to any
members you know of who haven't received this email it would be much
appreciated.

In the mean time, please make sure you sign up on our Ducksync page at
https://orgsync.com/48054/chapter. You can also find our page by going to
"Undergraduate Ducksync" from your myStevens homepage, searching "SHRC" in
the search bar, and selecting the SHRC organization page. We will
eventually be putting all of our updates and email notifications out
through Ducksync once we have everyone signed up; we received a LOT of new
members so signing up on Ducksync will really be helping us out!

As for the official GBM we are gunning for next Sunday, 9/15/13 at 12:00
pm. If you are receiving this email then you will get any and all updates
on the time and location, and once again please help us out by making sure
everyone who is interested is in the loop and joining our Ducksync page!

Regards,
Marty Burns
SHRC, BMES Treasurer
Biomedical Engineering