[SHRC] SHRC: First GBM 9/15 B118 @ 1pm

Marty Burns mburns1350 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:39:19 EDT 2013

Hey all,

The first General Body Meeting of the Robotics Club will be this Sunday,
9/15 at 1pm in B118. We'll be going over our organization but, more
importantly, we'll be discussing the return of our minibots competition! So
start coming up with some design ideas because they'll come in handy over
the next few weeks! More details at the meeting!

If you haven't done so already please make sure you sign up to our ducksync
page at https://orgsync.com/48054/chapter since we'll be phasing out email
notifications. Forward this email to anyone who didn't get it!

Regards,
Marty Burns
SHRC, BMES Treasurer
Biomedical Engineering