[SHRC] First Robotics Meeting This Sunday 9/15 at 12pm

Evan Feil efeil3600 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:03:04 EDT 2013

Hello all new and existing robotics members!

Welcome to the Stevens Robotics Club! I hope your school year is off to a
great start. I would like to welcome over 150 new members to the club!
 Yes, 150 new members.  The robotics club is growing rapidly every year and
we expect to have our best year yet.  We have many new exciting plans for
this year and hope that everyone stay involved.  Our first meeting will be
held this Sunday 9/15/2013 in Burchard 118 at 12PM.  We will be introducing
the eboard, going over our history, and of course our future.  It would be
great if you could all bring your laptops to the meeting as we will be
going over general guidelines as well as setting up groups for this years
Mini Battle Bots competition which everyone will be involved in.  Please
let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to meeting you all
on Sunday!

Evan Feil
Robotics Club President
efeil at stevens.edu