[SHRC] Reminder: Meeting 9/22, 1pm!

Marty Burns mburns1350 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 17:44:10 EDT 2013

Hey all!

This is just a reminder that the Robotics Club will be having a meeting at
1pm tomorrow, 9/22 in front of the Babbio Center (the entrance facing the
security gate). Since not everyone knows exactly where the lab is we'll all
meet up there and walk down to the Griffith building, which is our
permanent meeting place. In case you show up a little late and we're
already at the lab, you go down the stairs behind the security gate to
Sinatra drive. Our building is the one across the street from there, and
we'll be in the garage all the way to the right.

We'll be giving you all a quick tour of our equipment and go over the
minibots competition in some more detail. We'll also be breaking you all up
into groups for the competition! If you already know who you want to work
with then terrific, you can sign up and be good to go. If not, then no
problem! We'll be able to place you in a group. Keep in mind we'll be
running ~6-8 teams of at least 3 people (there's no limit on group size but
we'd advise a cap of 5). Once everyone is grouped together you all can
start coming up with some rough design ideas!

If you have any questions or if you can't make it but still want to be in
the competition email me at mburns at stevens.edu. And as always, make sure
you're signed up to the ducksync page at
https://orgsync.com/48054/chapterfor all future updates. These
independent emails will stop in a week or 2.

Regards,
Marty Burns
SHRC, BMES Treasurer
Biomedical Engineering 4/5