[SHRC] Meeting 9/29, 1 pm

Marty Burns mburns1350 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:50:17 EDT 2013

Hey all,

The next Robotics Club meeting is on Sunday, 9/29 at 1 pm in the Griffith
building. We'll have a completed and updated list of parts along with links
to their specs on the Ducksync page, so you should be zeroing in on your
final design soon! I've had a lot of people email me this week about not
being able to make the last meeting, so those people can come in this
Sunday and they'll be quickly brought up to speed and put on a team.

Meanwhile the eboard will be discussing our first steps on our Shear Force
redesign.

The date and time for each week's meeting will be Sundays at 1 pm unless
otherwise stated! Remember, you are more than welcome to meet outside of
the club to work on your designs, but you will only have access to the shop
at our scheduled meeting time.

This will be the last email notification going out through the SHRC list!
If you want to keep receiving updates make sure you're signed up at
https://orgsync.com/48054/chapter!

Regards,

Marty Burns

SHRC, BMES Treasurer