[SHRC] Fwd: Meeting canceled for this week

Paul Szenher pszenher at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 23 20:00:34 EDT 2018

Sorry for the short notice: Our parts finally came in but...

No Meeting Today!
The E-Board has decided to call off tonight's meeting due to technical
difficulties

Our kits came in yesterday but unfortunately, we have not had the time to
prepare them for a proper meeting.

We also know everyone's bogged down by midterms right now so hopefully this
gives everyone some extra time to study/de-stress.

Sorry for the disappointment, but  instead of throwing something together
for tonight's meeting, we have decided to hold off until next week and prepare
well organized material for you all.
In the Meantime, we had one of our upperclassmen members approach us with
an amazing opportunity to get some *one-on-one Solidworks mentorship*

* Fill out the form if you are interested! [image: shrc_solidworks.png] *
"My name is Adam Solovay. I am offering students FREE SolidWorks Tutoring.
I can teach advanced part design as well as complex assemblies. I want to
create a culture of students who are innovators and have the tools
necessary to take their ideas to machinists, manufacturers, and companies.
I believe a very necessary skill is 3D modelling, assemblies, and
professional level drawings.

I have over 5 years of SolidWorks experience, had 4 internships that all
included professional CAD projects, currently a part time job as a
draftsman, and I want to share my knowledge and skills with you.

Please fill out the survey attached if you are interested and contact me at
solo1696 at gmail.com with any questions and I'd be happy to help develop your
engineering skills."
Thank you for your support.

Adam"

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yJYNmsXfPYD2EAo6h8Irs_
oTeumniyXeJkxYB4EewhI/viewform?edit_requested=true
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2F1yJYNmsXfPYD2EAo6h8Irs_oTeumniyXeJkxYB4EewhI%2Fviewform%3Fedit_requested%3Dtrue&data=02%7C01%7Cpszenher%40stevens.edu%7C829d0045668d46ab5fc308d63942e956%7C8d1a69ec03b54345ae21dad112f5fb4f%7C0%7C0%7C636759356895727433&sdata=zNKjXnciVeCgWfzSIq3yq3TQRogfX6Pnh0ZgjwCzOmc%3D&reserved=0>