[SHRC] Internet of Things Starting Today!

Yoohan Ko yko1 at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 30 18:16:56 EDT 2018

*OUR PARTS ARE FINALLY IN... For real this time!*
We will be starting our IoT Project today!

[image: image.png]
We will finally be holding our first Internet of Things meeting in *Babbio
204 *on *Tuesday, Oct. 30 *at *9pm*!

At the meeting we will be going over the basic principles of how an Arduino
works, hooking up our kits to the various different electronic components,
and how we can use these principles to make IoT devices! Bring your laptops!

We will be handing out kits for each group to use!
* See you there!*
You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/options/shrc>.
Yoohan Ko