[Stevens Italian Club] Club Fair

Gina Fiorenza gfiorenz at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 7 13:49:55 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

    As many of you may know, Stevens is having a club fair on Wednesday
September 3rd for all RSOs. I think this would be a great idea for us to
get our name out there, and if we want a table, we can request it by
August 22. Would anyone be available to "man" the table? Do you guys
think we should do this? I'll definitely be there, but I'll be going
back and forth between SIC and RHA.

~Gina~

"RSOs,

As an additional note for the Club Fair on September 3rd please register
for a table by *Friday, August 22nd*.  If you do not register for a
table you will *not* be guaranteed one.  The event is currently planned
to be held on Palmer Lawn.

Please send me your organization's name and your current E-Board along
with your request for a table.  Thanks.

Abel Alvarez
Resident Assistant
Chairman - Committee on Student Interests, SGA
Mechanical Engineer - Class of 2011, Stevens Institute of Technology"