[Stevens Italian Club] Amici Meeting Update & First SIC meeting. Please respond.

Pietro Vardaro pvardaro at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 11 16:50:56 EDT 2008

Just a couple things to go over...
The Amici della cultura Italiana meeting is scheduled for Saturday,
October 4, 2008 at Drew University. For those who have just joined the
list serv, the Amici group is an intercollegiate Italian Club that
allows us to network and hold events with other Italian Clubs across the
tristate area and is funded by the Coccia foundation. I will speak more
on them at the first meeting of the semester.

ALSO...
I would like to confirm the time and date of our meetings with the
registrar. When would be a good time to start holding meetings? The
first week back or the second. They will be on Thursday nights at 9 pm
again. In a Babbio room of your choice. What did everyone think of the
room last year?

Mille Grazie,
Pietro (Peter) Vardaro
Stevens Italian Club President