[Stevens Italian Club] Amici Meeting Update & First SIC meeting. Please respond.

Aaron Lembo lembo.aaron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:18:33 EDT 2008

I thought the room was sexy. But really, yeah the large room worked well,
though if you want to stick to more Roman roots, go with one of the smaller
amphitheatre rooms upstairs, which maye work better. We'd be able to
discuss, and all still focus on the matters at hand, whatever they may be -
i think we should just cut down on the videos a bit this semester. i
felt that the non-italian-culture based films detracted from the meetings.

Adopo mi amici!