[Stevens Italian Club] Fwd: Una Serata Elegante Tickets!!!

Pietro Vardaro pvardaro at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 5 13:03:59 EDT 2009

I was asked to pass this along, I have everyone's ticket so no worries.
Also, everyone's name was given in case that the ticket is lost.
Thank you for your time,
Pietro Vardaro
Stevens Italian Club President

** High Priority **

Hi everyone,

PRESIDENTS- PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO YOUR EXECUTIVE AND GENERAL
BOARD MEMBERS!

This is a reminder to purchase tickets for Una Serata Elegante. In order to
attend the event, payment must be received no later than April 10. Please
include with the payment the names of the attendees and the name of the
school. Purchased tickets will be mailed.

Provide a return address and try to send all the checks you receive for your
school at one time. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me.
Below is further information on the event.

Una Serata Elegante will be held on Friday, April 17 in East
Hanover, NJ at Ravello from 8 pm-midnight.  The address is as follows:

138 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936

Your ticket will include four hours of open bar (bring proper ID),
appetizer, pasta, main
course, and dessert.  There will be a DJ for your entertainment. There will
be raffles to win various gifts!

Tickets cost $50.  All checks must be made out directly to Una Serata
Elegante.

All payments with the contact information should be mailed to:

Toni Anne Corsi
13 Pine Tree Drive
Colonia, NJ 07067

Thanks,