[Stevens Italian Club] Disaster Relief Fund for L'Aguila Earthquake Victims

Pietro Vardaro pvardaro at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 6 22:28:41 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I wanted to forward this message to anyone who is interested in donating to
the Disaster Relief Fund. You may see me for further information. I will be
happy to pass any checks on to Mr. Sergio.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you all for your time and cooperation,
Pietro Vardaro
Stevens Italian Club President