[Stevens Italian Club] MEETING TOMORROW AT GIOS!!!

Lauren M. Mayer lmayer at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 17 13:42:30 EST 2010

Hello Everyone!!

We will me having a GB meeting tomorrow at 9pm at GIOS!! Bring your
duckbills and enjoy a nice dinner with the family!!

Is anyone available this Monday to represent us at the ESC meeting?
It's at 9pm and they usually don't last too long.

YEARBOOK PICTURES are on Wednesday, Feb. 24th from 9pm-12am. Please let
us know what time works best for you all!! We would like to pick a time
that most of you can make it.

Any questions email sic at stevens.edu.

Hope to see you all at the dinner table tomorrow!!!
Ciao,
Lauren