[Stevens Italian Club] Meeting Today 9pm at GIOS!!

Lauren LMayer at Stevens.edu
Thu Feb 18 00:48:52 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I would like to remind you that there will be meeting tomorrow at 9pm at
GIOs. Bring your duckbills for some fun around the dinner table. We will
be discussing Unity and other events, while having casual conversation
and playing one Nicole's favorite games (The Umbrella Game)lol.

Hope to see you all there!!

Also, for those that are on co-op or are preparing to go into the
professional world, NSBE will be hosting a corporate fashion show
TOMORROW at 7pm in Bissinger. This show will showcase what to wear when
going on an interview, when going to a cocktail event, and when going to
a company ball. It will also explain what business casual is. There will
be 7 female models and 6 male models at the show. My twin will be one of
the models. I would love it if you all got a chance to meet her!!!

 LUL will be stepping along with performance from the MSU and an R&B
singer. This would also be a great way to show them support. Tickets are
$5 for Stevens students and $10 for outside guests. This is an event
that you would not want to miss.

Hope to see you all there too!!
 Your 2009-2010 Executive Board