[Themaintainers] desperately seeking Berlin infrastructure recommendations

Greg Bloom bloom at openreferral.org
Tue Oct 4 08:27:34 EDT 2016

Some context for your query might help solicit better answers. But since
you invited randomness:

there are many instances in which obsolete infrastructure has been
repurposed into new forms while still maintaining historical resonance. See
Tempelhof as a spectacular example -- and of course the remnants of the
wall, which now poses its own unique maintenance dilemmas.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Marguerite Avery <mavery at amherst.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
> I’m lucky enough to be in Berlin for a few days and I need some
> recommendations for infrastructural sites. Help! No suggestion is too
> random.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Margy

> Marguerite Avery
> Executive Editor
> Amherst College Press
>
> mavery at amherst.edu

Chief Organizing Officer, Open Referral Initiative
Reach me at 202.643.3648

Web: OpenReferral.org
Community: Open Referral Forum
<http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openreferral>