[Themaintainers] 2017 Curricula Development Funding Opportunity

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:22:36 EST 2017

Hi Maintainers,

I just wanted to pass on the notice below from the great staff at the
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), including Mary Jo
DiBernardo, Erik Puskar, and Patrice Boulanger. Andy Russell and I were
lucky enough to get one of NIST's standards curricula grants, and I will
certainly be putting in more proposals in the future.

Lots of people on this list do work that fits the bill. Give it a look.

Best,

Lee Vinsel

Dear Colleagues,

NIST invites applications for the 2017 Standards Services Curricula
Development Cooperative Agreement Program. This Program provides financial
support for the development of undergraduate and/or graduate level
curriculum to integrate standards and standardization content into courses,
modules, seminars, and learning resources at U.S. colleges and
universities. Recipients work with NIST to strengthen education and
learning about standards and standardization.

Applications must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, *Monday,
March 27, 2017*.  Details on the Program, including eligibility and the
application process, may be viewed at http://www.grants.gov/web/
grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=291419.

For programmatic and technical questions please contact Mr. Erik Puskar
(301-975-8619 <%28301%29%20975-8619>; erik.puskar at nist.gov) or Ms. Mary Jo
DiBernardo (301-975-5503 <%28301%29%20975-5503>; maryjo.dibernardo at nist.gov).

Thank you.

--
Assistant Professor and Director,
Program on Science and Technology Studies