[Themaintainers] urban park maintenance work

Koen Berghmans berghmanskoen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:44:05 EDT 2017

Hey Christoph,

That sounds very interesting.

Myself I presented at the conference Maintainers II an exhibition I made
with my colleague Bernardo Robles Hidalgo and Marianita Palumbo of the
Ecole Nationale Superieure d'Architecture de Saint-Etienne (FR) on the
maintenance of public space in the city of Saint-Etienne for the 2017
Biennale Internationale Design over there.

I'm currently hiking through the USA with limited internet access until the
4th of July, but I'm curious to read about your work and get into contact
after. We are based in Brussels, that's not so far away.

Greetings,

Koen.