[Themaintainers] Open Referral: community resource directory: labor, infrastructure, and standards

Greg Bloom greg.bloom at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:44:03 EDT 2017

Hi folks -

I presented at the first Maintainers conference (was sad to miss the second
one) so I want to loop back here and share some media from the initiative
in the time since.

Check out this explainer video we just put out yesterday, which conveys the
topic (which, at its core, is about maintenance) at a glance:
https://vimeo.com/216747880

And check out this talk I recently gave at Stanford that delves a bit more
into the wickedness of this problem:
https://openreferral.org/talking-open-referral-at-stanfords-data-on-purpose/

More at https://openreferral.org

Let me know if you're interested in learning more, and/or if you know
someone we should be talking to!

Greg