[Themaintainers] Write the Docs 2018 CFP

Camille E. Acey connect at camilleacey.com
Thu Nov 16 22:31:32 EST 2017

http://www.writethedocs.org/conf/portland/2018/cfp/ [1]

_The focus of Write the Docs is software documentation, but we actively
seek talks that address a wide range of related subjects, at various
levels of expertise. Documentation perspectives from other fields are
welcome! Talks from the scientific community, fiction writers, system
administrators, and support staff - in addition to technical writers and
software developers - are all valuable to our attendees._
--

Camille E. Acey
 http://camilleacey.com [2]

"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and
that is an act of political warfare." - Audre Lorde (btw, I just
realized this is a very Maintainers-y quote :) )

Links:
------
[1] http://www.writethedocs.org/conf/portland/2018/cfp/
[2] http://camilleacey.com