[Themaintainers] readings for a 100-level course on maintenance?

Irani, Lilly lirani at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 20 12:47:55 EST 2017

Here is my syllabus for a course “The Social Life of Innovation,” an undergrad seminar. The goal was to put innovation in context of gendered, colonial, racialized, and capitalist histories.
https://thiscourse.com/ucsd/comm190/sp17/

This 100-level internet industries classes is more about going from Snowden to Facebook, but there’s a section on innovation and labor where we talk about Gina Neff’s Venture Labor.
http://thiscourse.com/ucsd/comm106i/sp15/

I’d love to see what you end up with! This is a great thread.