[Themaintainers] Maintainers events at SHOT in Philadelphia (Oct 26-29)

Hillel Arnold hillel.arnold at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:59:34 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,
Andy already mentioned the session, but I will be co-presenting at
F7/Infrastructures of Maintenance with my colleague Eira Tansey. Our paper
makes the case that recordkeeping is maintenance work which crucially
supports environmental regulatory infrastructure (and of course the work of
regulation can be seen as maintenance as well).

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you either at the session, at the
Maintainers happy hour, or around the conference! I've never been to SHOT
before, and it's pretty reassuring to see so many familiar Maintainers on
the program.

Hillel