[Themaintainers] You're Invited: Maintainers Happy Hour, 5:30 pm, Saturday, October 28th

Jonathan Coopersmith j-coopersmith at tamu.edu
Mon Oct 23 22:11:48 EDT 2017

Alas, I'm at the Albatrosses talking about our conference on the future of
space archives (shameless plug below if you are interested).  I'll raise a
glass in your honor.

 Jonathan

Jonathan Coopersmith
Professor
Department of History
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX  77843-4236
979.845.7151
979.862.4314 (fax)

​Latest article:
https://theconversation.com/what-fax-machines-can-teach-us-about-electric-cars-66896

*FAXED.  The Rise and Fall of the Fax Machine* (Johns Hopkins University
Press) is the co-recipient of the 2016 Business History Conference Hagley
Prize for best book in business history.