[Themaintainers] News: Blog and Newsletter

A.T. Murray mentificium at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 09:30:10 EDT 2017

For the blog, as an independent scholar in artificial intelligence I would
like to submit a blurb about the "AI Mind Maintainer" webpage at

https://ai.neocities.org/maintainer.html

which under "Professional Societies" links back here to

http://themaintainers.org -- The Maintainers.

The AI Mind Maintainer <http://ai.neocities.org/maintainer.html> is a
career choice similar to nuclear power plant operator, except that the
round-the-clock shift-work involves riding herd on potentially a more
intelligent being than the operator himself or herself.

TIA (Thanks In Advance),

A.T. Murray