[Themaintainers] Blog and Newsletter #1

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:45:18 EDT 2017

Hello,

This week we brought the Maintainers blog back to life and put out our
first newsletter.

On the blog, I put down some thoughts I've had for a while now about three
different conversations I see happening around The Maintainers:
http://themaintainers.org/blog/2017/9/14/three-strands-of-the-maintainers

You can find Newsletter #1 here:
http://us16.campaign-archive1.com/?u=bde0f41922c0700e55da3c8b0&id=6f3deeeb14

If you'd like to sign up for the newsletter, you can do so here:
eepurl.com/c2tCqP

We'll be sending out the first three newsletters through this email list,
but then we will stop doing so. We don't want to spam you all. So, if you'd
like to see future issues, please sign up.

As always, happy to hear any thoughts, suggestions, questions, etc.

Best,

Lee

--
Assistant Professor
Department of Science and Technology in Society