[Themaintainers] Invitation to join us for Intersection conference Sep 6-7 in Prague

Milan Guenther milan at eda.cx
Tue Aug 21 11:17:53 EDT 2018

Hi Maintainers

I'm quite new to the list, this is just a brief hello and a short notice
invite: I'm Milan based in Paris, co-founder of the consultancy network
EDA. I'm onboard with a lot being said here, so reaching out!

A few years back I wrote a book on Enterprise Design, the idea of going
beyond products and services to design the enterprises behind human
endeavours. Since 2014 we are organizing a yearly conference, gathering
a network of people interested in this topic: service+experience
designers, change/transformation experts, enterprise+business
architects, etc. -- we like to think we are one of the few events
bringing together a relevant mix to change systems in a meaningful way.

In two weeks we have our fifth edition in Prague. Have a look at the
agenda and if you want to join us, please use the code "lateearly" to
get a late early bird discount. Also we're doing an open call for
contributions every year, would be great to hear from you then.
More here, Sep 6-7 in Prague: http://2018.intersectionconf.com

Milan

--
Milan Guenther