[Themaintainers] Don't Be Evil - interview with Fred Turner

Camille E. Acey connect at camilleacey.com
Sat Jan 6 09:51:15 EST 2018

Fred Turner on Utopias, Frontiers, and Brogrammers"The engineering world doesn’t have a conception of how to intervene in debate that isn’t infrastructural."
https://logicmag.io/03-dont-be-evil/
I pitched an article to Logic along similar lines. I'm glad to see this perspective wws represented in this issue!
Camille E. Acey
"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare." - Audre Lorde