[Themaintainers] Don't Be Evil - interview with Fred Turner

Andrew Russell arussell at arussell.org
Sun Jan 7 11:30:26 EST 2018

Thanks for sending Camille, and happy new year everyone!

Camille’s note reminded me of the “All Things in Moderation” conference organized by Sarah Roberts (and company) at UCLA last month.  It looked like a great event, and I’m guessing a few participants are subscribers to this list.  The conference website has a couple of follow-up blog posts (https://atm-ucla2017.net/ <https://atm-ucla2017.net/>), as well as the schedule <https://atm-ucla2017.net/schedule/> and participant list <https://atm-ucla2017.net/participants/>.  Lots of fascinating discussions there about the maintainers (and maintenance) of content on Internet platforms - among other things.

Cheers,

Andy