[Themaintainers] New Yorker Article

Khan, Sabir sabir.khan at coa.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 17 12:48:25 EST 2018

i second that!  kicked off my design workshop for industrial design minors -- who come from a variety of majors including ME, BME, CS, CE, etc. -- this past week with it.  the piece casts a wide net with a rich haul to prompt discussion and set the imaginations of a diverse group spinning.

*****
sabir khan
associate professor
school of architecture / school of industrial design
director, international education
school of architecture
college of design
georgia institute of technology