[Themaintainers] Maintainers Grad Seminar

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:34:24 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm teaching a Maintainers grad seminar at Virginia Tech this semester, and
I finished a more-or-less final draft today. (I'm going to give the
students an opportunity to offer suggestions and revise at the first
meeting.) It's pretty barebones, and there are still things I'd like to
improve.

But after all that hedging and throat-clearing, I wanted to share my
syllabus with you. Thanks to everyone in The Maintainers community who
offered suggestions to me over the last few months, as well as to folks who
have shared ideas and syllabi on this list.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. There's
still time to revise a bit.

Best,

Lee

--
Assistant Professor
Department of Science and Technology in Society