[Themaintainers] The Restart Project seeking an Online Community Lead

Camille E. Acey connect at camilleacey.com
Fri Jan 19 08:28:22 EST 2018

This looks cool!

-------- Original message ------------------ Forwarded message ----------
From: "Janet Gunter (Adas List)" <janet.adaslist at members.mobilize.io>
Date: Jan 18, 2018 8:19 AM
Subject: [#adasjobs] The Restart Project seeking an Online Community Lead

          I co-founded a small organisation based in London helping to change our relationship with electronics, sparking community repair events where people learn how to use the electronics they already own for longer.
We're looking for a dynamic, creative community lead for our online support to others replicating our events. This will also include support to others using our "Fixometer" software. And probably much more, including creating our own Pirate Boxes, data dives, growing our wiki and other fun stuff.
I wish I could take on this role, but my plate is too full. We're open to somebody based outside of London who could travel in with some regularity. Please message me with questions, or even feedback on the role/job description.

                                        Online Community Lead - The Restart Project

                                        Are you tired of feeling forced to participate in our throw-away economy? Do you love helping people help themselves,...

                                therestartproject.org

      Join the conversation in #jobs

        Reply to chat privately with Janet or Reply all to discuss with everyone
         2018-01-18 13:18:30+00:00

        You received this message because you are a member of #jobs (part of Adas List)

If you want to update what emails you receive,
  visit your email preferences.
   2018-01-18 13:18:30+00:00

             Made with  by Mobilize. Create your own community.
             2018-01-18 13:18:30+00:00

            mob~#p9142801