[Themaintainers] Into the Raging Sea

Hugh Lester lesterh at urbahn.com
Fri May 25 10:26:55 EDT 2018

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/is-there-such-a-thing-as-good-prison-design

An article by the same author that addresses the core of my work as a design professional, and to some extent as an academic as well.

Unfortunately, I take umbrage with almost every element of the article, as well as the tone of the article. The section that forefronts ADPSR and Raphael Sperry really gets my goat. [Sorry this is a little off topic for this forum.]

In any case, her book sounds https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=haPNsVOwHJs amazing.

Hugh
714-234-5374 mobile