[Themaintainers] Maintaining Disabled Bodies and Identities: The Body as Evidence

lee vinsel lee at themaintainers.org
Fri Jun 21 13:14:28 EDT 2019

Hi, all.

One final note this week from me. Here's part two of two from the
disability studies scholar and Virginia Tech doctoral student Hanna
Herdegen's posts on the intersection of disability/chronic illness and
maintenance. Hanna initially wrote these pieces for a Maintainers graduate
seminar I taught. I was particularly impressed by this second piece -
there's a really cool use of YouTube videos as sources for thinking about
the maintenance of disabled/ill bodies in it.

http://themaintainers.org/blog/2019/6/21/maintaining-disabled-bodies-and-identities-the-body-as-evidence

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Lee

--