[Themaintainers] The history of global voluntary standards now available through JHUP

JoAnne Yates jyates at mit.edu
Sat May 4 11:29:23 EDT 2019

Dear Maintainers-

I'm happy to announce that our new book, Engineering Rules: Global Standard Setting Since 1880, is now available through JHUP (and can be pre-ordered on Amazon). Standards form a hidden infrastructure that maintains our world. This book traces the engineers and organizations who do the critical but generally unknown work of standard setting.

JoAnne

JoAnne Yates
Sloan Distinguished Professor of Management
MIT E62-335
100 Main St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Engineering Rules<https://jhupbooks.press.jhu.edu/content/engineering-rules>