[Themaintainers] Consumer well-being + Refurbishment Services

Ishi Crew mediaentropy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 23:10:13 EDT 2019

I was taught to sew by my mom (fix up all my clothes, and i even made shoes
one time out of moose skin when i was living in alaska--those were very
warm and i wore them as a second layer of shoes.  ) . she still offers to
sew stuff for me but i don't want to trouble her.  she had an old sewing
machine you operated by foot and they made many clothes--she may not have
it any more. she does still sew her own clothes in part.  .