[Themaintainers] How’s That Open Source Governance Working for You?

Nathan Schneider nathan.schneider at Colorado.EDU
Wed Apr 29 14:09:43 EDT 2020

Maintainer friends,

As it seems there's a growing conversation in this group on open-source
maintenance, I thought I'd share my new little broadside at Hacker Noon,
"How’s That Open Source Governance Working for You?
<https://hackernoon.com/hows-that-open-source-governance-working-for-you-mphv32ng>"

A fun bit of buried news: The Ethical Source Definition now includes a
provision that groups should make their governance rules explicit—I
think an exciting step forward.

Nathan

Nathan Schneider
Assistant Professor, Media Studies