[Themaintainers] Logic call for submissions: Care

Matthew Battles matthew at metalab.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 28 09:09:56 EST 2020

A notable call, for submissions on the topic of Care, from *Logic* magazine
<https://logicmag.io/pitch-us/>, which has been publishing compelling work—

*Logic* is a magazine about technology and society that publishes three

--
@matthewbattles <http://twitter.com/matthewbattles>
associate director, metaLAB (at) harvard <http://metalab.harvard.edu/>|berkman