[Themaintainers] Logic call for submissions: Care

Camille E Acey connect at camilleacey.com
Fri Feb 28 09:13:43 EST 2020

Thanks for sharing, Matthew! I love Logic and have some ideas but I'd also be keen to work together with someone else. Ping me!
Camille
--
Camille E. Acey
connect at camilleacey.com
Brooklyn, NY - USA (GMT -5)

"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare." - Audre Lorde