[Themaintainers] CfP: “Histories of Maintenance and Repair” (Uni Luxembourg, C²DH, 3. - 4. September 2020) Deadline 1st of March

Thomas HOPPENHEIT thomas.hoppenheit at uni.lu
Mon Jan 27 03:54:30 EST 2020

Dear all,

please find attached our Call for Papers for our  workshop on “Histories of Maintenance and Repair”, which will be held  at the Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C²DH) on 3.- 4. September 2020.

We warmly invite you to hand in your abstracts until March 1st 2020.

Best regards,
Stefan Krebs, Rebecca Mossop and Thomas Hoppenheit

--

Thomas Hoppenheit, MA
PhD Candidate

University of Luxembourg