[Themaintainers] p2pu is hiring a production lead

Grif Peterson grif at p2pu.org
Wed Jan 29 14:25:57 EST 2020

Hi fellow maintainers,

Peer 2 Peer University <http://p2pu.org/> is looking for somebody to join
us (from anywhere in the world) as the Production Lead
<https://www.p2pu.org/en/jobs/production-lead/>! We are looking for a
candidate who can bring communications, design, and product management
skills to our small team as we support more and more non-formal education
communities around the world.

The deadline is March 1, and the job description is here:
https://www.p2pu.org/en/jobs/production-lead/

I would be thrilled if we could fill this role through The Maintainers
network. So please retweet
<https://twitter.com/p2pu/status/1222260912242839552> our posting and send
this along to anyone who you think might be interested! If you have any
questions or thoughts, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm appreciative of your support.

-- Girf

--

Grif Peterson