[Themaintainers] frameworklessmovement.org

Bastien bzg at bzg.fr
Mon Jun 1 19:40:38 EDT 2020

Hi Jan,

of course, there are very good reasons why frameworks are useful and
often a reasonable choice.

I just wanted to highlight the connection between this frameworkless
manifesto and an emerging sense of "code resilience" among developers.

To me it's part of a larger movement: the ready made artefacts (as
Matthew Crawford called them) vs. DIY.  Of course, only a few people
can go full-DIY (can they really?), but the core message from these
people is: DIY+sobriety certainly goes with more maintainability.

Best regards,

--
 Bastien