[Themaintainers] Medicine, Public Health and Pandemics

Alexis De Greiff ahdegreiffa at unal.edu.co
Wed Jun 3 11:56:47 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

I am planning a chapter for an edited volume on Science, Technology and Society and I am interested in disputing the idea of “innovation” as the only way to “flat the curve”.

One of the issues I would like to discuss about repairing and maintaining sanitary infrastructures like ventilatos. Mexico, for instance is planning to repair 1.657 ventilators.

Does anybody know of similar projects or other of the same sort, not necessarily directly concerned with the current pandemic?

Yours,

ADGA

—————————————
Alexis De Greiff A., PhD